Job Title: Feedlot Lead Hand
The Feedlot Lead Hand position is a working, hands-on position. This is an opportunity for an individual who is a self-starter with a strong work ethic, “can-do” attitude and the ability to adapt to a fast paced, dynamic work environment.
• Supporting Foreman’s direction of overseeing daily operations.
– Mill operation
– Animal health and production
– Processing and Exporting
– Feeding system
• Ability to influence and coach others in a positive way.
• Ensure that safety protocols and Company policies are adhered to.
• Maintain esthetics of feedlot
• Agriculture background experience
• Ability to operate machinery
• Organized, focused, and driven in executing on a timely basis
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Effectively use Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook (email)
• Own transportation with a Valid Class 5 driver’s license – Class 1 or 3 is an asset.