Job Title: Assistant Foreman
We are searching for an Enthusiastic, hardworking and well-organized Assistant Foreman to join our Lost Lake Feed yard. The successful candidate must possess a strong work ethic, a high level of integrity, be driven and passionate in pursuit of growth and excellence for self and team. A comprehensive and in-depth knowledge of cattle animal management with a focus on animal health, welfare and humane animal care.
This is a full time, year round position with future opportunities. The salary of this position will be based on the candidate and their experience.
- Highly organized and result oriented
- Able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Strong leadership skills to make key decisions
- Provide assistance in feedlot (hands-on)
- Authorized to work in Canada
- Agricultural Background
- Previous experience managing people
- Ability to operate machinery
- Technical skills – including excel and the ability to learn required software