Job Title: Agricultural Inventory Clerk
• Maintaining inventory data base (Manager Plus) when ordering, receiving, and entering all parts and supplies.
• Keep accurate, organized records of all work orders, purchase orders and invoices.
• Performing monthly physical inventory count and reconcile actual stock to computer generated reports.
• Ensure accuracy for YE inventory count.
• Organize the pick-up, return of parts and those that are obsolete.
• Communicate with accounting team at main office to review invoices, work orders and purchase orders.
• Perform routine clerical duties including data entry, answering telephones and assisting customers as required
Knowledge of Agricultural supplies and equipment.
Ability to analyze and solve problems
Strong communication skills in a diverse workplace.