Job Title: Red Seal Heavy Equipment Technician
Desired candidate will troubleshoot, repair, and maintain a fleet of 24 tractor trailers as well as some Agricultural Equipment. Knowledge and/or experience with mechanical hydraulics, and electrical principles.
- Technically proficient in servicing, inspecting, diagnosing, and repairing highway trucks and cattle liners.
- Experience with welding and fabrication.
- Must complete timely preventative maintenance as required.
- Complete work orders and enter technician notes.
- Adhere to all occupational health and safety standards as the company is committed to the protection and wellness of its employees.
- Strong team player willing to help as needed such as, cut grass, weed whack, clean up wash bay etc.
Experience / Skills Required
- Class 1 Drivers License an asset
- Experience working with Highway Tractor Trailers and Agricultural Equipment such as feed boxes, silage trucks, and cattle liners.
- Welding experience an asset (Aluminum and steel)
- Tire repairs and replacement knowledge.
- High degree of product and computer software knowledge (Eaton Service Ranger, Cummins, Detroit, and Allison)
- High Degree of product and technical knowledge
- Self-motivated, excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Dependable and a team player